Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goddamn stupid local shop, i ordered last tuesday and they said it would be a week, its a ****in week they havent gotten it yet!!!! then they told me friday it'll be here, it better be here friday or somebody is gonna die!! grr i swear shoulda juss bought online, i woulda had it by now =P

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
get real man, when it comes to buying car goodies, you can never expect to get your stuff on time.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
I find that strange though for something so common as a DC Exaust. Next time, do your homework before making a purchase.

------------------

97 Honda Prelude
San Marino Red

[This message has been edited by jko (edited April 10, 2001).]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i always get my order ontime when i order online

·
another SS->5spd!
1,373 Posts
I waited 7 months for my Iceman to come....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've never been able to walk right in and buy something for my ride. Get used to it. Most online place dont even stock items when you call they order it from dc and ship it right to you. sucks but if you had a civic you could walk out with the stuff but then you'd lumped into the category with all the high school girls and their civics.

------------------

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
You think one week is bad? You've got a LOT to learn. And I mean a LOT.</font>
haha true, i've been waiting 3 months for my DC SS Header! and you know what they told me after the first 3 wrong shipments, its on backorder and i'd have it next week. you'll hear the phrase "next week" a lot trust me. Now they have an answering machine so i have to GO to the shop tommorow and ***** in person.

·
Registered
195 Posts
waiting comes with the territory!

[This message has been edited by Luder-xhpx (edited April 11, 2001).]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats it im buying all from carparts now, they dont make me wait long, 1 week max, carparts is really good =], i got my aem in 3 days from them, including the day i placed the order on line

·
Registered
800 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vpforeva:
thats it im buying all from carparts now, they dont make me wait long, 1 week max, carparts is really good =], i got my aem in 3 days from them, including the day i placed the order on line</font>
ARe you serious? I waited for three months for a Neuspeed copper header gasket before I finally cancelled my order with them. And I too waited for three months for a DC SS header before I cancelled that order (not from carparts though). 99Prelude_LC is right, you'll hear "next week" lot whole lot when trying to buy parts.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vpforeva:
thats it im buying all from carparts now, they dont make me wait long, 1 week max, carparts is really good =], i got my aem in 3 days from them, including the day i placed the order on line</font>
You STILL need patience with them. I was lucky and got some stuff quick....but I've also had to wait as well.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gabe:
ARe you serious? I waited for three months for a Neuspeed copper header gasket before I finally cancelled my order with them. And I too waited for three months for a DC SS header before I cancelled that order (not from carparts though). 99Prelude_LC is right, you'll hear "next week" lot whole lot when trying to buy parts.

Gabe

</font>
Damn Gabe, I wish I could just cancel
I kinda got it as a free incentive from Geico when I was rear ended along with lots of other goodies so I wouldn't sue them so I can't really do much about it except wait and be grateful I didn't have to buy a new header when my other one cracked!

Guy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts