Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might not be as photogenic as Zaino, but I'm more than happy with it.

if there are any duplicates, its because I was using the camera on different settings.

·
grrrrrrr
1,574 Posts
looking great man. As you said in my post, it has that deep look to it. May not look as "wet" as Zaino but it's got depth baby!

·
Registered
68 Posts
holy crap. this is freakin clean as hell. jesus..
-Dan

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
what kind of wax did you use?

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
You must own a black car to truely understand how hard it is to get it to look that good. I can honestly say mine has only been that clean a handful of times. I think it looked great before but this new stuff seems to do the trick as well. Did you do it by hand or with a buffer? As always lookin hot!

·
Registered
960 Posts
DAMN!!

That is really nice, owning a black car can be a royal ***** but is
very rewarding in moments like that ::wiping tear away::

Lots of work right there:D

·
I want to be a raper
2,766 Posts
ShupaLude said:

"I switched to a new carnauba wax, what do you think?"
i don't think carnauba wax is a brand name, isn't it a type of wax? there's organic and carnauba or chartonouba or something

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its a paste wax, so I did it all by hand. NgLuder told me about it, its P21S wax (but they also market the exact same wax in the same container but with a different label for motorcycles for $10 cheaper - called S100) This stuff is actually nice to put on. Its like spreading butter all over your car. And you don't have to wait for it to dry, you buff it off before it hazes!

I washed the car with dawn to remove the Zaino, then applied ScratchX by hand to everything but the hood. I'm never using that stuff again! Its a pain in the butt to buff off. I was tired of buffing it off by the time I got to the hood, so I broke out the PorterCable and Meguiar's #3 Machine Polish.

I'm sure it won't last as long as Zaino, but this stuff goes on soooooo easy that I won't mind applying it more often.

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
ShupaLude said:

"I switched to a new carnauba wax, what do you think?"
you sir are a punk. sorry i didn't know. :rolleyes:

oh, and joew, do you go to state?

·
Registered
234 Posts
yes he goes to state as do i.. Im assuming that you go to state also? if so we all need to get up and hang out sometime.

Joe-Your car looks awesome man, you can come detail mine whenever you get a chance. HAHA awesome job man

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
i'll go to wake tech next semster.

but still hit me up sometime. :)

bring your ladies, i'll bring mine. holla at ya boy. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lee: we can polish it up sometime :)

We definitely should have a little meet sometime this summer though. We might be able to meet up at my uncle's in Wake Forest if its cool with him. He has a big deck with a swimming pool and jacuzzi. We could have a cookout or something. Let me know if you guys are interested. He lives near the intersection of US1 and hwy98.

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Very nice!:bigthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts