Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm no web designer.. but i came up with these... i will be adding pics of cars in my club to put up on my riceinpa.com website..btw.. as you will see.. these won't be the final drafts.. or any of you nice people could create one.. that would be sweet too

Irene

------------------

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

[This message has been edited by HondaChick89 (edited April 12, 2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by desmat:
Smooth those fonts!

Oh yeah and #4 would be my choice...
</font>
like i said... THEY'RE NOT DONE.. i will be smoothing them.. don't worry.. i just need some opinions for a general idea.. my VP is better at this web stuff but he's busy working on racerx2.com

Irene

------------------

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

·
Registered
235 Posts
The Font doesn't do it for me. Seem's kinda feable for a Prelude Club font...I'd suggest something more robust perhaps something without Serifs or at least smaller serifs.

Anyhow thats my $0.02

------------------
SlntSam

2000 Base, Sebring Silver
Member - Toronto Prelude Club

"The General" :)

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
Have you guys seen that pic of the NSX group?
I forget which group, or where the pic is, but a bunch of NSX lined up to spell N S X. The cool part was they had enough cars of different colors (red, yellow, black, and white) that each letter formed was a solid color. I can't remember, but the exception was the X, I think, which had a different color car at the crosspoint.

Anyway, get enough cars to spell PRELUDE, and take an overhead/aerial shot

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OvaDaLimiT:
Hehehe...yah...i've seen that pic. Just don't remember where...hmmm...

</font>
I sense you gone on the search

·
Registered
214 Posts
how about something a little smaller and easier on the eyes? And something that would fit a little better atop a webpage??

------------------

·
Registered
254 Posts

------------------
<A HREF="http://hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=63&gen=4&orderby=last_updated" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

AIM: quickprelude

·
Registered
997 Posts
Sorry...yucky.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
yea...i wasn't successful either.

I remember it was on a racetrack tho...might have been at the same event as the pic you posted??? I dunno

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MikeRenz:
how about something a little smaller and easier on the eyes? And something that would fit a little better atop a webpage??

that has my vote...simple and to the point.

</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts