Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may sound stupid but I do miss my car.
Especially when the city is have a bus strike and I can't get no where. My lude victimized by a flying Rex (CRX) in the weekend.
Probably won't get it back for another 1-2 weeks. SUCKS

G

·
understandable.

I went on vacation for 8 days and when I got back I really wanted to drive my Lude

------------------
95 Prelude VTEC

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Funny, I'm feeling the same way now 'cuz my Integra is at the dealer for the A/C problem. I've been driving a loaner from them (an Integra LS auto) for last couple days. My wife feels the same way 'cuz she prefers driving the Integra than my Prelude (yeah, she's driving my Prelude last couple of days). I really don't care, I love driving both but not an auto LS.

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Stick is the best.....and yeah..i feel you all especially when you haven't driven your car in a while.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

G

·
You should try not having your car for 6 months!! Especially working on it throughout all that time.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
14 Posts
ya my brother hasn't had his car for a month and a half cause he spun out on ice and hit a bus shelter and he's not goin to get it back for a month more at least
even i miss sittin in tha passenger seat
haven't hit vtec for over a month now

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
ummm...can u guys beat ONE WHOLE YEAR...
and being 2500 miles from it...and only
to have your friends take pictures of it and send it thru email...??? THat's what I had
to through, so don't tell me 3 week is gonna get ur heart broken...

------------------

1 - 10 of 10 Posts