Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ubber hot girl... ran into her again at a jazz bar. The previous time we hung out together was like for 6 hours... it rocked.. we clicked... she even sent me a holiday card... so we chatted again all night...awesome eye contact.. like no one else existed in the jazz place.. she tells me to call her and will go out sometime.

I do a 2 day rule...( cause shes elite) call her up and get her voicemail... and stupid me.. I dump a message of my entire inteniry for a possible date for tonight: dinner, then some pool, then either a jazz bar or coffee and stuff at this euro place that just opened up.

Ofcourse she calls back 30 minutes later.... shes not available and she will be out of town this weekend... but to call her during mid-week.

I took the brush off in stride.. because I knew it was coming. :unsure:

mofo... if I could rip my own throat out I would have before leaving that stupid winded voicemail.

NEXT! (possibly...)

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
OH well. I say give her one more call and see what happens. If you get the cold cuts again, just forget it.

--Sam

·
i don't understand...
636 Posts
it just means he made a mistake.

shouldn't have left a message so she coudln't turn him down (looks kinda pansyish i'm guessing is what ur hinting at?)

its ok you messed up once, just recover it another way and don't make another mistake. its only one mistake totally recoverable roll with the blows!

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know, just wanted to share. ;)

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Or you could believe her and call her back mid-week.

I never understood why people get all worried about someone having other plans. If she didn't want to see you she would not have told you to call her back.

If a girl tells me shes not available and she will be out of town this weekend... but to call her during mid-week, I think I would understand that she has other plans and to call her mid-week.

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
call her back. man up. don't take no for an answer. make her want to go out with you.

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
d3adp said:
call her back. man up. don't take no for an answer. make her want to go out with you.
Yeah good idea. Call he back so she can either tell you again she has plans for the weekend or make her pissed off that you are bugging her again when you already know the answer.

Chill out and wait for mid-week to come so you can call her back when she told you she will be back in town so you can hang out.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
expect a follow up post...midweek. :bigthumb:

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
Enhanced said:
Yeah good idea. Call he back so she can either tell you again she has plans for the weekend or make her pissed off that you are bugging her again when you already know the answer.

Chill out and wait for mid-week to come so you can call her back when she told you she will be back in town so you can hang out.
yo, that chill out stuff never works for me. i tell her what i want. 99.8% of the time it works. if not, i move on. 1/10 chicks will want to sex you up if you got game.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
Enhanced said:
Or you could believe her and call her back mid-week.

I never understood why people get all worried about someone having other plans. If she didn't want to see you she would not have told you to call her back.

If a girl tells me shes not available and she will be out of town this weekend... but to call her during mid-week, I think I would understand that she has other plans and to call her mid-week.
+1^^. Exactly, love your thinkin. Give it some time... I don't see whats so bad about leaving voicemail like that... like he said ^, if she really wanted to see you, a simple voicemail message like that isn't gonna change anything. She could be playing hard to get for all you know if she's that hot.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Be a pimp. relax. call her back but try as hard as you can not to let her know youre as nervous as you are about... /\ all that... dont think of her as this untouchable entity cuz she aint!!! youre puttin the p*ssy on a pedastel my friend lol (40 yr old vsquad) be as relaxed when you talk to her as you would be when youre talking to that fat chick with the moustache that sits next to you at work... but be interested.. not TOO interested though. just be cool youll be alright... good luck

PS... just tell her you wanna take for a ride in the prelude that gets em everytime ;) nah dont that was a joke

1 - 20 of 38 Posts