Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with everyone that I just got my JDM fogs (no harness though) and VIS mugen sides and rear for $330. I got it from this dude that lives in my city and he hooked me up. I think it's a pretty good deal. What do you guys think? I'll post pics as soon as I get them painted and installed. Now I just need to wear down my stock rims/tires and get me the M5's

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vtec32:
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with everyone that I just got my JDM fogs (no harness though) and VIS mugen sides and rear for $330. I got it from this dude that lives in my city and he hooked me up. I think it's a pretty good deal. What do you guys think? I'll post pics as soon as I get them painted and installed. Now I just need to wear down my stock rims/tires and get me the M5's
</font>
$330? you lucky bastard...i can't get any of that for my 4th gen...oh well i love my rs kit

sweet deal...post pics when you have it all on

------------------

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man
I'm just glad that I finally got my hands on the fogs b/c I tried so many times to get a good deal but it was so hard to get/find that I couldn't afford it. I guess persistence and a little patience will play a big role. I just have to figure out to hook up my PIAA harness (from my old car) onto the JDM's. Does anyone have any suggestions or know how to do this? Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Finally got ahold of Pete huh?! Ha ha he's a cool guy and looks like he hooked you up. Well I wish you better luck than I. I ripped my sideskirt sometime in the last 2-3 days. Check out the HPC board.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
grnlude97,

Yeah, he finally got back to me
He's a real cool guy ( not only cause he hooked me up
I probrably can't have it on until after I graduate this semester. I got way too much stuff to do. Did you guys have that BBQ this weekend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts