Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit VTEC today for the first time in the lude just got my clutch broken in an I pulled out in front of the house an layed rubber all the way till i hit 4th (and no dropping the clutch either) my dad was like hella suprised cause he was in the car with me . You can see distinctly where I shifted from 1st to 2nd an 2nd to 3rd than where the rubber stops when I shifted to 4th and all the rubber marks in between for about 1/8th mile. It was nuts but boy was it great :bigthumb:

HEY ANDY WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP SCREWING AROUND AN DROP THAT H22 IN AN JOIN THE CLUB . YOU HAVE HAD URS FOR MONTHS...... Boyeee get in da game !!!!!! :laugh:

I wish I had pics but my mom took the digicam to Spain with her

Dane

·
Registered
777 Posts
sweet, pics would be great, but its good to hear your enjoying it, welcome to the club i guess

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CAI and E/S Suspension Bushings all the way around

·
Registered
484 Posts
Templar said:
You must have some Pep Boys specialty tires.
:laugh: i never heard of a lude doing that...i mean i can chirp them through 2nd and 3rd but i dont know about laying visible rubber. I'd have to see pics to beleive it other wise I'm gonna have to call :bsflag: ;)

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I used to be able to burn through 2nd with my stock 15s on. If he's got poopy tires, I don't see why he couldn't burn through 3rd a bit.

·
Third time is a charm.
1,144 Posts
wow, thats impressive haha i still wanna see pics though, its almost too impressive w/just a jdm and cai
what tires do you have?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have some continetal something i think they are bout the same price as Kumhos with about 90% tread left. They arent crappy tires then again they arent S-O3s

I'll try an find a digicam

·
ANGER IS A GIFT!
4,481 Posts
BlueLude1 said:
HEY ANDY WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP SCREWING AROUND AN DROP THAT H22 IN AN JOIN THE CLUB . YOU HAVE HAD URS FOR MONTHS...... Boyeee get in da game !!!!!! :laugh:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

SHHHHH! :mad:

I told you not to tell anyone :(

·
Registered
854 Posts
i can easily do what he did, if you get your tires spinning you can keeping them smoking goihg through the gears, i can do burnouts at the track to 4th gear..its putting the traction down that is the very difficult part :D

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
ECHprelude said:
im just wondering why this is in 4th gen and not off topic?
Who cares?? He drives a 4G, and is happy about something he did to his 4th gen...

Is everybody a mod around here now?

J

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
brendon2k said:
good job, on a side note i hit vtec in my moms accord.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Does it have a swap? :laugh:

J

·
Banned
322 Posts
PreludeRacer023 said:
i can easily do what he did, if you get your tires spinning you can keeping them smoking goihg through the gears, i can do burnouts at the track to 4th gear..its putting the traction down that is the very difficult part :D
man nice 1/4 times man, im so pissed that my jdm swapped lude is barely making power equal to a stock lude, cosidering all the mods i put into it i should be running about the same times as you! I WISH I COULD JUST SOLVE MY EXTREME OIL BURNING PROBLEM!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts