Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am thinking of getting a manual vtir atts prelude. Can someone direct me to where I could find such cars in Australia? Also, can someone tell me what kms I should be looking at? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey mate! Finding a good lude in Australia can be pretty hard. It took me 6 months to find a VTi-R in QLD in an okay condition.
Honestly your best bet would just check all the common websites daily like I did until one comes up.

Facebook Market Place, Gum tree, Car Sales.

As for KMs it all really comes down to how desperate you get haha. I picked up an Auto with 190kms which is around when they break but I'm lucky enough to have a manual trans ready to go in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey mate! Finding a good lude in Australia can be pretty hard. It took me 6 months to find a VTi-R in QLD in an okay condition.
Honestly your best bet would just check all the common websites daily like I did until one comes up.

Facebook Market Place, Gum tree, Car Sales.

As for KMs it all really comes down to how desperate you get haha. I picked up an Auto with 190kms which is around when they break but I'm lucky enough to have a manual trans ready to go in.
Already got a lot of websites going. Been looking for a low mileage one so I can collect it for the future (They are pretty rare cars believe it or not)
Cloud Grey Sky Tints and shades Electric blue

Also I have been looking for 3 months, so not as much as you but still been looking for some. One popped up that I was 5 seconds away to buy but then the owner told me it had hale damage so the bonnet, boot and sunroof had to be replaced.

·
old dog w/new tricks
1,587 Posts
I'm getting ready to resurrect my 99 Prelude, not a lot to do-- tires, wheels, brakes and such. Been sitting up to my shop for the past 6 years needing the loving touches I used to lavish on her. Only 56K on her with no winters. Here in WNY I have only seen 1 4th Gen and 1 5th Gen Prelude in the last 5 years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting ready to resurrect my 99 Prelude, not a lot to do-- tires, wheels, brakes and such. Been sitting up to my shop for the past 6 years needing the loving touches I used to lavish on her. Only 56K on her with no winters. Here in WNY I have only seen 1 4th Gen and 1 5th Gen Prelude in the last 5 years.
In australia?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts