Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't resist getting the yellow JDM fog lights. I figure I can sell my USDM ones and my Piaa Yellow Ion bulbs if I need to recover the cost. I paid 130 shipped for them, so it wasn't that much cash

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I am not getting married. We are going to take a few days off so she can think about it. If she confirms a no, then I am going to call the relationship off. I am getting too old to put up with the bs.
Also, 130 isnt that much because I can easily make up the cost if I decide not to keep my USDM set of fogs

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
i would be interested in trading the yellow bulbs for my white ones plus some cash... just let me know

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She said she was not ready to make a comittment to the relationship, and she was afraid of being hurt. She has known me for six freaking years, and now she is worried about being hurt..what a joke. Who knows what the hell is going on. All i know is that if we do break up, I can finally put some extra cash into my car instead of buying her a bunch of stuff.

·
Registered
77 Posts
willmbrk said:
She said she was not ready to make a comittment to the relationship, and she was afraid of being hurt. She has known me for six freaking years, and now she is worried about being hurt..what a joke. Who knows what the hell is going on. All i know is that if we do break up, I can finally put some extra cash into my car instead of buying her a bunch of stuff.

i hope she doesn't read po.com

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
so ur the one who won the auction aye? LoL.. I was watching those... Not that I already don't have some, just that I was interested in the yellow ones.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have Piaa yellow ions, but I wanted to just get the yellow lens for the hell of it. I asked him and he said there are no cracks, so we will see.

·
Registered
762 Posts
now get another JDM climate control, you JDM whore ! :laugh: :D BTW mine's 100% functional and I'm in the process of making a detailed write up with pics as soon as I have some spare time to type all the required info. So if you're planning with that setup again, just let me know. Maybe I can come down there to SD and help you install it :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good, but I want to wait on that climate control. My next step is an Invidia exhaust then I want to get the Volks I have been eyeing.

·
Registered
762 Posts
prelude styl said:
You can help me... I'm local :)
Yea no problem dude. Just let me know when.

Bill: Yea get Volks first. Lowered Lude + Volks = :eek: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
sweet cause I'm like... 20 min from you, I could haul ass and get there in 15 :D

·
Shattered dreams...
534 Posts
Why not try what someone on here suggested and paint the inside of the lens with yellow Krylon stained glass paint? :)

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
damn you dude, who know who got dips on ur foglights

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep, yep. You have dips on the fogs, but I may part out the PIAA cause I can get more

1 - 20 of 20 Posts