Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they work ??

Sun Automobile Hyper Voltage System Type MR

Fits: Universal. Will work on any car with a 12 volt battery.

The Type MR Hyper Voltage system is universal and will work on any car with a 12 volt battery. The differences between the voltage system is the power it provides during the different rpm ranges. The Type MR system will give you power in all rpm ranges.

Please let us know what color wires you would like at the end of auction for quick processing.

The Hyper Voltage System will stabilize the flow of the voltage from the battery. By stabilizing the voltage from the battery, the load on the battery is reduced, resulting in increasing engine performance and electrical equipment.

*Increased torque
*Increased throttle response
*Brighter headlights
*Reduced audio noise
*Improved fuel efficiency
*Longer battery life

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I "Googled" them to find their site and read more.

They say it acts like a capacitor, but for vehicle performance instead of audio. If it is like, but not, a capacitor, what is it? It can't be a coil or it would short the battery.

If you get one take it apart, take pictures, and post them here.

I don't see how it can do that much unless it is a "like" huge capacitor. It has to be able to store enough charge to keep your headlights bright, and everything else running well, no matter what else is going on in the car.

Works in both low and high torque ranges? Sounds odd. Seems its greatest benefit should be seen at idle where your alternator is not putting out much power.

Gains of up to 16 hp??? 3-6 hp more typical??? How??? Fuel pump? Coil and spark?

Get them to donate/loan you one for a dyno day. Its easy enough to install, so it should be easy to compare the results with and without it hooked up.

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont understand either..but sounds very interesting.. i read a few post FI gain 20+tq...

·
another SS->5spd!
1,373 Posts
I have been using it for over 2 years, but haven't really noticed much power gains out of it. The only difference I found is the sound quality of the system has improved, otherwise its more or less of a cosmetic mod.

·
Registered
283 Posts
it all depends on the condition and quality of the factory grounds...that is why it differs from car to car...preludes dont see much of a gain from these but if you have underdrive pullies they will help your headlights from dimming at idle... I have read about these in a few magazines and one of the cars that greatly gain from these is the RX7's turbo...5+hp and even more tq...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts