Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how do i take the corner off i want to change the bulb i took the one screw out on top and tried to slide her out both ways please let me know if there is a clip or another screw thanks

·
Because Raptor!
955 Posts
if I remember right you have to remove the bumper and the headlights to get to it. It's been a while since I did it though.

can anyone confirm?

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
you take the screw out of the top and pull it straight towards you. You have to take the corner light out to replace the bulb

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
take the screw out and pull forward and thats it all i just want si to replace the bulb no other clips or screws?

·
Third time is a charm.
1,144 Posts
correct, just one screw and it doesnt even come out of the light housing. pretty simple once you get it out of its normal location

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Take the screw off. I find it extremely difficult to remove just using my hands, so I wedge a thin wire in there, and pull it evenly toward the front of the car. It should come out without too much trouble.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i took the one screw off and tried with my hands but i will try the wire thing

thanks guys

·
Banned
8 Posts
Tola said:
Take the screw off. I find it extremely difficult to remove just using my hands, so I wedge a thin wire in there, and pull it evenly toward the front of the car. It should come out without too much trouble.
Yeah, I couldn't use my hands either.. I ended up using a spring from some drum brakes. I stuck the end that had a hook in and pulled out once it grabbed..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea got em off and replaced all my bulbs with amber LED's looks ok at night but during the day it looks the same

1 - 12 of 12 Posts