Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Convicted GSR Rapist
2,029 Posts
heh i did it when my car was brand new (still plastic wrapped) and it was absolutely no problem. I just peeled them off, and then wiped the bumper off with a typical cleaner (not harshness for paint). With a bunch of elbow grease, all the gunk came off.

If you car is more than a year old (the model, not since youve had it) i wouldnt suggest it.

I DID THIS MOD WITHIN 24HRS OF PURCHASE

and just to make this thread useful:

·
Premium Member
8,271 Posts
the P R E L U D E letters aren't painted on :rolleyes: they're stuck on w/ the sticky tape....how can they be painted on if you can pull them off :rolleyes: there's been a few different threads bout this....either use somethin like a blow dryer/heat gun or some fishing line etc. to get it off. use somethin like goof off to clean it up a bit once it's done.

just remember that if your car is a few years old, then you may still see the outline of the P R E L U D E letters due to the sunlight making the paint fade :(

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
azninside said:
the P R E L U D E letters aren't painted on :rolleyes: they're stuck on w/ the sticky tape....how can they be painted on if you can pull them off :rolleyes: there's been a few different threads bout this....either use somethin like a blow dryer/heat gun or some fishing line etc. to get it off. use somethin like goof off to clean it up a bit once it's done.

just remember that if your car is a few years old, then you may still see the outline of the P R E L U D E letters due to the sunlight making the paint fade :(
Dude, he said if it was painted UNDERNEATH the prelude letters, not if the letters were painted on. :rolleyes:

·
Boston, MA
18,438 Posts
azninside said:

Nuthing goo off or Go-gone cant take care of, my car was old and left some of the lettering on it and it still came off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.