Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, like the title says, I'm trying to figure out what kind of transmission I have. I just bought the car last week. It's a 1997 Honda Civic with a H22a swap.. It's also has a p28 tuned on Hondata S300.
So with that little bit of an explanation I've been toying around with Honda's for on and off for about 13 years. So I know how to read the typical "tags* that are usually there.... This one doesn't have it.... The guy told me it was a prelude type s LSD trans.... I've done countless hours of research and finally figured out what the H22A came out of and if I'm correct it came out of a 97 Accord Sir wagon... Sorry for the long post but hope it helps answer any preliminary questions so we can get straight to the point.... Thanks guys and gals!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since writing this I have been doing non stop investigations on the subject and I like to think I'm getting closer! I'm thinking that it's possibly a T2T4 trans. When I get the chance to lift the car I'll be able to do a more conclusive look and be able to see the casting stamps on the housings..... Sorry for the double post.... Total noob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys, like the title says, I'm trying to figure out what kind of transmission I have. I just bought the car last week. It's a 1997 Honda Civic with a H22a swap.. It's also has a p28 tuned on Hondata S300.
So with that little bit of an explanation I've been toying around with Honda's for on and off for about 13 years. So I know how to read the typical "tags* that are usually there.... This one doesn't have it.... The guy told me it was a prelude type s LSD trans.... I've done countless hours of research and finally figured out what the H22A came out of and if I'm correct it came out of a 97 Accord Sir wagon... Sorry for the long post but hope it helps answer any preliminary questions so we can get straight to the point.... Thanks guys and gals!!
Since writing this I have been doing non stop investigations on the subject and I like to think I'm getting closer! I'm thinking that it's possibly a T2T4 trans. When I get the chance to lift the car I'll be able to do a more conclusive look and be able to see the casting stamps on the housings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts