Honda Prelude Online banner

How much would my car be worth?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  axion68 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to see how much I can get out of my car if I sell it.....
If I sell it, I would get a mid 90's 300zx tt, but theres a good chance I wont sell my car because I like it too much.......
I have a black 95si(103,000) 5 speed with a jdm h22 and jdm h22 tranny....
The interior is COMPETELY redone in black vinyl.....looks BRAND NEW...EVERYTHING was re dyed, new carpet, headliner etc.....
The paint is in good condition just has alot of dings....
My mods are in my sig......
How much do you guys think I could sell it for?
Thanks Alot,
Jonathan

#5 ·
A stock 95 vtec with 103,000 with the body being in "good" condition is worth $7,250

A stock 95 SI with 103,000 the body being in "good" condition is worth $6,505

I'd say your car is worth $7,000 or so to a private party as it sits. I would personally part your mods out, you aren't going to get much back for them.

#6 ·
JakeTheSlayer said:
A stock 95 vtec with 103,000 with the body being in "good" condition is worth $7,250

A stock 95 SI with 103,000 the body being in "good" condition is worth $6,505

I'd say your car is worth $7,000 or so to a private party as it sits. I would personally part your mods out, you aren't going to get much back for them.
What about considering the jdm h22 only has maybe about 40-50000 k miles on it....
would people consider that?

#7 ·
Some people might consider it, but you still aren't likely to get at much money as a 95 vtec would bring.

Have you checked on insurance prices for a 300zxtt? They're pretty insane unless you're 25+ years of age. If you're happy with what you have, I'd stick with it.

#10 ·
yeah i'm 17 so insurance would be HIGH....so if thats all i can get for it then theres no way caues i need about 10000 for it, cause that would pay the car off and give me a few thousand for a downpayment....

#11 ·
jgcpn33 said:

What about considering the jdm h22 only has maybe about 40-50000 k miles on it....
would people consider that?
From an average persons perspective they aren't going to care. They would prefer the motor in the car to be the factory motor, since they don't know who installed the motor or if it was done correctly. If someone else was selling a true vtec 4th generation for the same price, most people are going to take the true vtec car over one that has a motor swapped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.