Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a crack in my front bumper. its the black widow front bumper and the crack is like 5 inches. how much to just fix the crack in the bumper and remember just fix the crake not to paint. can anyone give me a ruff figure or anyone have this same problem. also will the bumper be good as new. please i need some help.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I knew it man..i knew that you would crack the Black Widow bumper some how..See..it looks tight..but hangs way too low. I think if they repair the crack..you'll have to re-paint no matter what. I've repaired cracked fiberglass before and it sucks.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
naw man i never cracked the kit i mean mine. my firnd has a integ with the bw front end and some diff sides and rear. he has no computer so he asked if i could post up 4 him. i don't even rub bro with my 18's and have never scraped the kit yet. knock on wood. heheh payce

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by prelude19:
my firnd has a integ with the bw front end and some diff sides and rear. he has no computer so he asked if i could post up 4 him. </font>
sorry OT but... your friend doesnt have a computer? and still drives a teg with a full kit? hehe that just striahgt weird

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why u think thats weird. maybe he just don't like computers u know. he lives on his own and really has no use for one. anyways i am going to repaint my whole car but i just wanted to know if its easy to fix the lil crack or would it be better to just get a whole new bumper. if the crack can be fixed how much u think. under 100 or what give me a price range that it would cost me to hire someone to do a profesional job. peace

·
Registered
957 Posts
Theres two options you can go, either re fiberglass it, which woould be a ***** but would fix it permanantly(unless you crack it again) or you can go the cheap way use bondo and it will look perfect if you sand it down right but, after a couple years it will crack again.Good luck

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do all u do is just question or what. i mean i ain't trying to be a ass or nothing but so what if i messed and put me instead of saying my frined on everthing. i mean its me asking the questions 4 him. i ain't faiming or anything like u but did u help in anyway or just like to reply with a question.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damn dude, you need to relax some. Why don't you just kill 20 minutes and get an estimate at a bodyshop, they don't charge you for it.

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
do all u do is just question or what. i mean i ain't trying to be a ass or nothing but so what if i messed and put me instead of saying my frined on everthing. i mean its me asking the questions 4 him. i ain't faiming or anything like u but did u help in anyway or just like to reply with a question. </font>
You say that, but you are an ASS.
Seriously, asking a question for your friend is fine. But to get on others for asking you questions to help you help your friend out, WTF is that?

Here's the solution: Have your friend take his car to that awesome cheap bodyshop you mentioned before. You know, the one that'll get your kit on for you. Work with them to maybe cut you a deal for bringing your friend over, or cut him a deal because you're bringing them more business. Try it, sometimes it works. And it doesn't take that much time, and the gain is more than the cost.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys its all good i am just going to go to a body shop and see sup. trehlo thanx sorry for being so i guess u can say flaiming. but peace bro o hard feelings. anyways pter u are a ass foo who-t-f u callin a ass. this is stupid to try and talk **** to a guy who hides behind his computer all day man it would be funny to really see u in person. hahahahahahaha. fremont cali u.

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
I'M CALLING YOU AN ASS YOU F*CKING FLAMER!

Sure, say that I'm hiding behind my computer. Funny, you saying that from your computer.

Yeah, it would be funny to see you in person. Just to see how stupid you really are.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
u know whats funny i am at work getting paid will i surf the net. u are sitting at home and u knows how old u are. u are probably driving a car yer mommy bought 4 u. anyways u know what u are. personally i would love to meet u in person. were u live at foo.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pter:
I'M CALLING YOU AN ASS YOU F*CKING FLAMER!

Sure, say that I'm hiding behind my computer. Funny, you saying that from your computer.

Yeah, it would be funny to see you in person. Just to see how stupid you really are.
</font>

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
o yeah and u callin me stupid. i have a 4 year degree and get paid really good money 4 someone that is stupid. but yeah i still remember my roots back in tha day and can lay a pretty good beat down to some lil punk ass kid. the funny thing is i meant why u are hiding behind yer computer is because u really have no clue what u are fucing with and u would never have the balls to meet me anyways so i know i am waisting yer time trying to flaim me. anyways like i said i would love to meet u and u can judge how stupid i am in person foo. fremont cali were u at fool

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
o yeah and u callin me stupid. i have a 4 year degree and get paid really good money 4 someone that is stupid. but yeah i still remember my roots back in tha day and can lay a pretty good beat down to some lil punk ass kid. the funny thing is i meant why u are hiding behind yer computer is because u really have no clue what u are fucing with and u would never have the balls to meet me anyways so i know i am waisting yer time trying to flaim me. anyways like i said i would love to meet u and u can judge how stupid i am in person foo. fremont cali were u at fool</font>
Wow. 4 year degree. Must have been a good one, with your excellent writing skills. And hey, look, smarty pants here. Asking me where I am after I already told you. Wow. That's some in-depth reading comprehension there.

What are you? Like 3 years old or something? You have less intelligence that a termite. Yeah, go ahead flame. You're a stupid bastard anyway.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.