Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my fiberglass body kit the other day and got alot of different prices to put them on, the cheapest was 600 for molding and painting. tell me how much you guys paid to get your kit put on.
Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
600 sounds decent for molding and painting. Mine didn't cost anything, because I installed it myself. However, I have the OEM sides and rear with the WW RS front lip. The front lip cost me 75 bucks to paint it, without install.
 

·
rotorless rotorite :(
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dplude:
i got my fiberglass body kit the other day and got alot of different prices to put them on, the cheapest was 600 for molding and painting. tell me how much you guys paid to get your kit put on.
Dan
</font>
what do you mean by "molding"



------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BlueShadow:
what do you mean by "molding"

</font>

molding the pieces into the body so it looks more like the car came like that
 

·
rotorless rotorite :(
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ahcjar103:

molding the pieces into the body so it looks more like the car came like that
</font>
i though thats what it might have stood for but is it really necessary?



------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BlueShadow:
i though thats what it might have stood for but is it really necessary?</font>
It isn't necessary, but it looks sweet as hell.

[This message has been edited by rf7475 (edited March 28, 2001).]
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top