Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i found out that there's a 2mm x 2mm rock chips on my hood near the left head night....... damn...my car just have 5400 km on it....poor.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
my front lip has so many chips and on the bottom, it's like black from scraping on drive ways and stuff

------------------
99 premium white prelude
OEM body kit
H&R sport springs
Tokico shocks
AEM Cold Air Intake
DC Sports DAC Intake

01 BMW M3(soon)
ask me and I'll show you how

2by2.net

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I have thousands on my RS lip. I am getting it repainted. I have to face the facts that no polishing compund will get out rock chips.

I hate expressways.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
U guys are lucky, just got them on bumpers..mine is on the hood, and i can see the metal....suck!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have several small chips the size of "D" all over the car...but what friggin bugs me is that everytime i go to Chinatown on the weekends i friggin get scratches on my bumpers from ppl who dunno how to park. It's like "ok let me back up fast @ 10mph until i hit something...crack...ok i hit something, that means i can't go anymore right? NAh let me hit the gas again just to make sure...yup car not moving...ok let move up....crack...etc." ARGH!!!

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey scriber...
are u serious????

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I have thousands on my RS lip. I am getting it repainted. I have to face the facts that no polishing compund will get out rock chips.
I hate expressways.

Damn Chris i couldnt have said it better myself. I honestly probably have 100 larger chips and lots of little ones. THe large ones arent even large, but to my eyes they are HUUUUGE. Plus getting it on the tow truck today it scraped nicely. I need to repaint that fvcker.

·
Registered
419 Posts
too many on my hood, it has a rough texture now. each chip is approx .001 mm apart.. horrible.

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

[This message has been edited by etherealude (edited April 02, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
I hate expressways.

Damn Chris i couldnt have said it better myself. I honestly probably have 100 larger chips and lots of little ones. THe large ones arent even large, but to my eyes they are HUUUUGE. Plus getting it on the tow truck today it scraped nicely. I need to repaint that fvcker.
</font>
it doesnt even shine anymore..it looks like a scab..its all dull and rough and **** hanging off it. dont you hate it when your cruising along and you get behind a huge semi truck and you can hear the rocks hitting your front end? I have two rock chips in my windshield too.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Too many here also. Looks like dandruff but unremoveable...hahaha..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
O
don't mention the windshield man...
there's tows chips on the windshield man,
there at least 3 are noticable.....

·
Administrator
13,749 Posts
I should've had the front of my hood repainted while it was in the body shop

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, etcetera

1 - 20 of 23 Posts