Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
man, you should have one thread named "my daily jdm fog question thread". And to stay on topic....ask ludatic, he probably knows; not to mention i think it's been covered before. did you do a search? :)

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
jdm harness, plug it into the fuse panel in number 1 instead of 2 i think, it may be the other way around.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
actually I think his parking lights are on in that pic, but yea if you have the JDM harness its just a matter of plugging it into a different slot. I think it's like 5 to go on with parking lights and 2 for them to just go on with the fog switch.

Ill have to check this weekend, but ludatic probably knows it off the top of his head cuz he's a lamer :eek:

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
In that pix his parking light are on, not so hard to do just lug into the number 1 or 2 like someone have said, i got mine to work no need for other harness

·
On the 2nd Prelude
1,757 Posts
Those are fogs, not the parking lights.

if those were his parking lights, he would have scraped off half his bumper.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Actually in that picture my parking lights are on. You can't see them very well but they are on. Thats besides the point because I can turn the fogs on without ever having to turn anything else on. I just followed the VERY good write up here on PO and in one of the steps it tells you were to plug the harness to have them come on by themself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts