Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"PO Doc"
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, the weather was so nice, I busted out a pair of shorts, and went to the park to relax in the sun for the first time in a long time. i fell asleep in the lawn, and when i got up, it was freezing. The car wouldn't heat up fast enough! So i have decided, i need, and want heated seats, and after experiencing the wonderful heat in an a4 with it, I want it too!

If i go to canada, can they install it? Is there something similar to manhonda.com in Canada that may sell the necessary parts (i assume the wiring, heater element, and switch)?

Neel

·
Registered
997 Posts
Katzkin has a heater element...it's basically a sheet that you put under the seat cover. While your at it...get leather.

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
I want these too. I assume it is a dealer part only....anyone know the price(roughly)?

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
"PO Doc"
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
c'mon people, there must be some parts dealer in canada that sells the necessary equipment.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
just goto katzkin.com and look at their heated seating...i know someone who installed it and it's not very difficult to do. email them and they will send you a list of dealers near you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts