Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends..
I recently purchased 2001 Prelude from a garage sale. Everything is working fine and look good except some ugly sticker marks on windshield. There are some office parking, flat parking, pollution check stickers on my Prelude windshield. They stuck really hard to the windshield from inside and outside. Whenever I try to remove them stain marks left behind. Can anyone point me in the right direction and suggest some effective methods to remove these stickers without leaving stains behind?

Thanks in advance.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
You can try products like Goo-b-gone or similar. Just make sure you saturate the sticky stuff and let it soak for a minute or so before attempting to remove it.

Or if you want to go stronger, try acetone. But mind you, acetone will eat plastic. It is a strong chemical.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Burst thing Ive found any kind of adhesive residue on most surfaces (including glass) is lighter fluid like rossinol and a Terry cloth. The fluid evaporates quickly so be ready to use a bit of it. Once the residue is gone clean with vinegar and newspaper. (seriously, newspaper work REALLY well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
PHP:
Burst thing Ive found any kind of adhesive residue on most surfaces (including glass) is lighter fluid like rossinol and a Terry cloth. The fluid evaporates quickly so be ready to use a bit of it. Once the residue is gone clean with vinegar and newspaper. (seriously, newspaper work REALLY well.
For your information the only use the newspaper is for is to stop streak marks appearing on the glass.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Take a foaming glass cleaner and a flat razor blade. It works magic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts