Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to all of you 5th gen owners. how did you all do on your first time to the dragstrip? I ran a 14.9 @ 93 mph after a coulpe of runs. Is this good, average, awesome? Gimmie some input!!! Thanks..

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Stock or modded? 14.9 is excellent!
SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member

Former Lude owner, now pimping my mom's 1987 Cutlass Supreme w/ custom rust paint job for now :(

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Sounds good..did you lose any weight off the car?? yeah..list your mods if any.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
that's great! very high 14s is the best i've seen for a stock 5th gen; a few others have run in that range, but most are in the 15s.

·
rotorless rotorite :(
1,652 Posts
next week i'm gonna go to Sac raceway or the one in San Fran. it'll be my first time dragging. i'm sceerd
wish me luck.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
BlueShadow: post your times after you go to the raceway.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
if you go to sears point, keep in mind that it's uphill... generally about .2 or .3 seconds slower from what i've heard.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BlueShadow:
next week i'm gonna go to Sac raceway or the one in San Fran. it'll be my first time dragging. i'm sceerd
wish me luck.

</font>

·
rotorless rotorite :(
1,652 Posts
CHECKMATE58: i will

SCHWETT: i'll prolly be going to SAC then, but which one is usually crowded and also whats a good day to go so that theres a lot of imports?

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, last time i was at the track, it was me, my friend in a 97 m3(14.1) , and some other guy in a newer mx-6(15.9). The rest of the cars there were all domestic. I sure got some wierd looks. It felt good walking on some v8 stangs though!! HA HA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts