Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reason I'm asking is... I did a small burn-out the other day, which I never do, and both tires left black marks. I just did this H22a swap a couple of months ago and thought maybe they f'd up and gave me a LSD transmission. Anybody know how to tell? Later.

Keith

·
Banned
322 Posts
blueludeWV said:
Reason I'm asking is... I did a small burn-out the other day, which I never do, and both tires left black marks. I just did this H22a swap a couple of months ago and thought maybe they f'd up and gave me a LSD transmission. Anybody know how to tell? Later.

Keith
look at your tranny code m2b4 = LSD

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya, thats what I got! M2B4 and both wheels spin the same way! I got a helluva deal then! I'm excited! Can't wait to try out some 60 times! Thanks. Later.

Keith

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered it from Noyanusa.com and the whole package cost about $2400. They sent me a bad engine though and after *****ing, sent me another long block. I'm "freshening" up that one before it goes in. All in all, I guess I came out ahead. I got an LSD tranny and 2 JDM H22a engines out of the deal. Later.

Keith

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gonna hang on to it for a little while. I might consider it later on in the year though. I'll let ya know. Later.

Keith

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey join tha club! You lucked out big time, I payed extra for my lsd. Notice a different in launches and in cornering :D

ECHprelude: Man I like your color, I will be getting my car a dark blue/black too, but it will be more blue. Anyways jus giving props.

hehe can't get over how clean the lip looks....

:)

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
miamitiger_1 said:
Eat some, if the walls start breathing sell it, it's bad for you
Did you take your Ridalin?

J

1 - 20 of 25 Posts