1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292793119

Go there.

This show was just "OK".
On the way down I saw a black 5th Gen in a ditch. Hope it wasn't any of you guys.
Traffic on the AC Expressway SUCKED. I mean it was terrible. I've never seen anything like that before in all my life.

I don't think I'm going to go to Hot Import Nights when it comes to Secaucus now. I've had my share of this crap. The best part of my night was playing black jack.......in less than an hour I was 450 dollars richer and am looking for a helmet ASAP.

HIN is OK. Just maybe not my cup o'tea no more. malken00 be glad you did NOT drive 10+ hours to come to this.

I didn't take many pictures of the girls.....after a while I got tired of taking pictures of cars. I didn't even see all the cars there because I just got sick of it after a while.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Joon525 (edited April 08, 2001).]

·
Registered
825 Posts
Girly pics coming soon
mmmmmmmm Natasha Yi
, couldnt take pics of her though because too much chumps all over her. even though she looked directly at me and smiled at me, (she really did!!!) i ain't about to give her 10 bucks for her autograph. thats 2 extra-value meals right there!!!!!!

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Ray the gamblin man!!! You ride bikes??what the helmet for??

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
Does that link work for you guys? This is the first time I've used ImageStation.

</font>
yeah worked for me, I liked the yellow s2000 minus the wing.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KQ:
Girly pics coming soon
mmmmmmmm Natasha Yi
, couldnt take pics of her though because too much chumps all over her. even though she looked directly at me and smiled at me, (she really did!!!) i ain't about to give her 10 bucks for her autograph. thats 2 extra-value meals right there!!!!!!

</font>
Kenny, you big baller! That's 3 extra value's for me, I go for the Big and Tasty Value meal for $2.99!! You must get the high class value meal!

SAM

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
ahh, thats kinda odd they require you to wear a helmet. Here its only for cars that run below 13.5. hmm

Free money,mmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ya, i thought HIN was a big thing when it came last Dec to Fort Lauderdale. I was not that impressed. also, when i went there was not that many girls. A lot of the cars were poorly worked on, like bumpers sagging and the worst was the accord with 2 sunroofs, they welded a trim piece around the sunroofs, but forgot to sand the weld points. its a ok show but i won't go again.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
ms. hot import nights (cherie) is so damn hot

i think i'm gonna go to it when it comes to seattle only because i've never been to one before...they dont come around here often

i guess my expectations will be set a reasonable level after all thsi feedback

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ahcjar103:
ms. hot import nights (cherie) is so damn hot

i think i'm gonna go to it when it comes to seattle only because i've never been to one before...they dont come around here often

i guess my expectations will be set a reasonable level after all thsi feedback
</font>
yea, don't expect much. all i got out of it was lower back pain, callus on feet, and an upset stomach because some of the cars were emitting bad fumes.

it wasn't that bad, but it's going to take a lot more than bootay to drag my @ss there again.

------------------
------------------

OG H-A Member
1997 San Marino Red SH
~scratch here, ding there. Sigh...~
AIM: imagepree

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imagepree:
yea, don't expect much. all i got out of it was lower back pain, callus on feet, and an upset stomach because some of the cars were emitting bad fumes.

it wasn't that bad, but it's going to take a lot more than bootay to drag my @ss there again.

</font>
yeh...for some reason i think i am going to see a better show in the parking lot

·
Registered
254 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ahcjar103:
yeh...for some reason i think i am going to see a better show in the parking lot

</font>
Thats true! MikeRenz and I were at HIN also and we saw cooler cars cruizing around! Its all hype......

------------------
<A HREF="http://hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=63&gen=4&orderby=last_updated" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

AIM: quickprelude

·
Registered
214 Posts
me and Brian (quickprelude) didn't even argue with our girlfriends when they decided they wanted to leave. That alone says something.

If anyone wants to waste their time viewing more pics go to www.michaelrenz.com/digicam/hin/

I don't even feel like renaming all of the filenames becuase I don't think I'll be looking at the pics much.

On fact...the most enjoyment I'm getting from looking at everyone elses pic's is just trying to see if I'm in the background of any.

The funniest thing at the show was easily Brian and I having our head buried in the engine of the ecko civic and having all this commotion behind us to get a pic w/ the girl. NO ONE was even looking at the damn car. WTF?!?!

------------------

·
Registered
254 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MikeRenz:
NO ONE was even looking at the damn car. WTF?!?!

</font>

------------------
<A HREF="http://hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=63&gen=4&orderby=last_updated" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

AIM: quickprelude

1 - 20 of 48 Posts