Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
:eek: that looks nice, i'm not sure if it fits or not, but it would look VERY good

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
DAYAM, that looks nice! Esp w/ the japanese character, even though it's small. I'm still drooling over the CTR wheel, though.

J

·
Registered
532 Posts
thats a good looking steering wheel....I swear that guy charges 78.00 for everything

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
A lot of people on e-bay pocket cash by overinflating their shipping costs.

J

·
Registered
335 Posts
steering wheels with airbags have some decent weight and hes shipping it from japan via ems. still high imo but I dont think hes pocketing too much on shipping.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I don't know. When my JDM 1-piecers were shipped from Tokyo, they cost over 50 bucks to be shipped, and that was a decent sized & weighted box. Just my 2 cents, though.

J

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
If i didn't just drop another load on (more) parts, I'd probably go for that.

·
Registered
854 Posts
ok...i know the spline is why the s2000 wheel wont fit, but..you could have the piece that the spline is in, physically cut out, of both wheels, and have the 4th gen spline welded into the s2k wheel, thus it would fit, there would be weld marks but its all hidden behind the airbag...i talked to a local welder, who is very very good, said it would ionly cost me about 40 bucks or so for him to do the work, he said the weld would be just as strong and that hes done this for various other crs using a diff spline..just thought id share the info..peace

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
PreludeRacer023 said:
ok...i know the spline is why the s2000 wheel wont fit, but..you could have the piece that the spline is in, physically cut out, of both wheels, and have the 4th gen spline welded into the s2k wheel, thus it would fit, there would be weld marks but its all hidden behind the airbag...i talked to a local welder, who is very very good, said it would ionly cost me about 40 bucks or so for him to do the work, he said the weld would be just as strong and that hes done this for various other crs using a diff spline..just thought id share the info..peace
For the S2K wheel, this would definately be worth it, in my book.

J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts