Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in ***********

Honda : Prelude Si 4WS Coupe 2-Door 1991 honda prelude si 4 ws coupe 2 door 2.1 l

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

This car has been an ongoing project of mine for about 3 years.* I have always had a soft spot for the 3rd gen Preludes so I undertook the task of restoring this one.* It has been fun but I don’t have the time to keep working on it and already bought another car so my loss is your gain!* It’s already a nice daily driver..just needs a little more work to be perfect.* It’s a 1991 model with 4ws, sunroof, power windows/locks. *Alpine CD player with aux input cord. *The factory b21 has been replaced with a JDM b20a.* The odometer shows 160k but actual miles are over 300k on the chassis…but you would never know it! *Everything works but the rear defrost(sunroof, power windows, cruise ect..) Replaced in the last 3000 miles Clutch/pressure plate/throwout bearing Lightweight flywheel (12lbs) Two of four motor mounts Clutch master cylinder and rubber line 4 Tires-Kumho Solus Expert 3rd gear synchronizer and input shaft bearing/seal CV axles with reman factory ones(not cheap china-made axles) *Radiator/condenser fans replaced since last listing! Replaced within last 15,000 miles Two other motor mounts including OEM $200 driver’s side mount Engine replaced with low mileage JDM B20a Timing belt/water pump All engine seals Valve adjustment Every rubber coolant hose under the hood(even the little ones) Transmission output seals Tune-up(plugs/wires/cap/rotor) Wiper linkage(new Honda parts) Headliner and pillars covered in black suede Carpet Reman a/c compressor and replaced expansion valve Clutch slave cylinder Parts purchased but not installed yet(Included in Price) Rear rotors Rear upper balljoints(special 4ws ones) Tokico Blue struts Suspension Techniques springs Keyless Entry System Hidden FM Antenna(factory power antenna mast is missing) The Bad: The a/c system doesn’t cool well at idle.* This is a common Honda problem when they have been retrofitted to 134a refrigerant.* The clutch chatters(vibrates) a bit, mostly in reverse and only for a second while the clutch is partially engaged.* This happened when I put the lightweight flywheel in.* The rear upper balljoints are loose—I already bought the parts just haven’t put them on. *Body isn't perfect but very nice for its age(could use bumpers resprayed and has a tiny bit of rust around the sunroof where the paint was chipped) I’d trust this car to go anywhere. In fact it’s been to Asheville and to the Florida panhandle within the past few months.* All it needs is a new owner with a little more time to invest!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts