Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my tan interior to black finally. I want to know where to get the black carpet, I found some websites that make some aftermarket carpet for the 4th gen, but I can't find it for the 5th.

·
Registered
971 Posts
^^ floor mats and carpet are two different things.

ive searched and seached looking for actual carpet myself. now one has it yet. tons of people make them for the 4th gens.

maybe try contacting one of those companies about doing a few sets?

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
Get it from Honda. You will be disappointed in all the aftermarket stuff in terms of fitment. A salvage yard might be OK for black but I can pretty well guarantee tan will be nasty as hell (98 is the newest that would have it).

The Honda stuff should be <$500 unless you are getting raped by the dealer. Well worth it IMHO, I've tried a few aftermarket vendors and they all blow.

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
The only Red carpet came from JDM/EDM Ludes....I lucked out and found some with the door panels too....check my christmas in october thread in members rides....I think I took a photo of the carpet....not rolled out though

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
They Dont Make Oem Floor Mats Any More..
& As For Carpet

Red Comes Jdm Only & Blk I Think U Can Get It From Honda Directly.

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
you should check a local salvage yard for black interior.

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
Check with Beaty on the board- it will cost a lot but he can probably get the OEM red carpet.

As for floor mats, I just got a set of NIB 97-98 tan carpet from a dealer that my local dealer referred me to. They aren't made anymore but dealers do still have them...

·
Registered
971 Posts
heres the part number for the black carpet from honda.

83301-S30-A00ZA $520.94

its #3 in the picture.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
PM me -- I've got the carpet from my 1999 base ready to sell. Great condition. My car has been a track car for a long time now, so the carpet was taken out early on and stored in my basement. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
PM me -- I've got the carpet from my 1999 base ready to sell. Great condition. My car has been a track car for a long time now, so the carpet was taken out early on and stored in my basement. :)
Would you stil happe to have this 15 years later?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts