Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in ***********

Honda: Prelude Base 2000 honda prelude base 5 speed only 114000 miles rare cold climate package

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

I am selling my well maintained 2000 Honda Prelude.* It has a low 114000miles (183000km).* This was my dream car as a youth and I purchased it soon after my 30th birthday;* life priorities have changed, and now I must sell it. I have kept a stock appearance, down to the stock stereo system.* Upgrades are subtle, including a leather shift knob from a SH prelude, genuine leather shift boot, genuine leather handbrake cover, and a K&N high flow filter media in the original factory air box. Engine: Vehicle runs great; it is the best handling vehicle I have ever owned and immensely fun to drive.* Regular maintenance done by Honda with records from 2000 to 2012 by previous owner.* It is rarely driven as I am provided a company work vehicle. Engine bay is immaculate.* It has been completely reliable, I have regularly replaced oil and also elected to change the spark plugs last year.* Exterior:**This car has spent its life on the mild climate of the west coast, and is basically rust free.* It is also free from sun damage (rubbers and plastics) typical of rust free cars from hotter climates. *The rubber trim is in excellent condition. *See pictures. Underbody: Excellent condition, See pictures. Interior:*Excellent condition; I have not seen another prelude with an interior in better condition. *Factory heated cloth seats are supportive and look/feel immaculate. Carpet is clean and in excellent condition, the same goes for factory mats.* The stock 6 speaker sound system powered by stock head unit with acoustic feedback sounds great.* No sun damage.* AC blows cold.* See pictures. Ownership history:* This prelude was originally purchased by a lady in Vancouver and she drove it until 2012 when she traded it to a Vancouver MINI dealership during a vehicle purchase.* I then purchased the vehicle from the same dealership in the summer of 2012. In summary this is quite a unique vehicle:* It has the Canadian cold weather package (heated seats, and heated mirrors) without the downsides of leather, low mileage, manual transmission, and basically rust free, with an immaculate interior. *I purchased this car because the interior is immaculate, and the underbody is in excellent condition. *My intention was to restore this car to factory "like new" condition, by giving this car a properly done paint job, but I never got around to it, and now my priorities have changed.* I have elected not to do any cosmetic work such as a cheap paint job just to sell the car. *This car is worthy of a collector, and a proper paint job will make this car perfect in my mind; I will leave this up to the next owner.* This is one of the cleanest Preludes you will find. Key Points: -Manual transmission. -low mileage 115000 miles (185000km) on 2.2L VTEC Engine that runs well.* -Original condition with several upgrades: Leather shift knob from SH, new leather shift boot, leather head-brake cover, K&N filter media in factory air box. -heated seats, heated mirrors, cloth seats, Rare Cold Climate Package, cruise control. -factory Keyless Entry and Immobilizer. -immaculate interior: seats, carpet, surfaces and factory mats in excellent conditions; no sun damage. -factory CD Player and 6 speaker all original stereo sounds great -basically rust free exterior and underside thanks to its life on the west coast; mild summers means no sun damage on exterior plastics and rubber. Notes: - consumes oil typical of H22A, does not produce blue or white smoke.* -quick video of cold start and rear exhaust: https://youtu.be/Gz29FIs7ASY - cabin trunk release is lockable, but lock has a rock in it.* It can be opened from the outside just fine. - Dings, scrapes, scratches, collected over the years and some bodywork imperfection from work done by a professional shop during time of previous owner. - passenger side weatherstripping is damaged. - small chips on window Feel free to come by to see the car, message me to arrange.* We can also take it to a shop for inspection.* Buyer is responsible for picking up or shipping the car upon purchase; I will assist you in any way I can. *Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts