Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pics of my new interior blitz, next is white leather inside I am getting ready for the may30th Detriot Show.

WOW MY INSIDE IS DIRTY

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Woah thats one hell of a cool idea with what you did in the back seat. Everything looks very clean and high quality. Thats a sweet setup.

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
Very sweet but even though its all show i lost interest in entertaining the ppl in the back, because you gotta be a midget to sick back there :laugh:

·
Registered
68 Posts
the first 4 responses included the first word being a form of 'wow or whoa' hehe :eek:
anyway, looks hot, wish i had to the money to do something crazy like that.
-Dan

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
i believe the show is on the 31st.. which is a sat. roll in is on fri. you might want to check the times and stuff again.. i was thinking about showing at the show with some friends...

man.. is that a boost controller i see by the sunroof/cruise slot?

btw... are you registering under pro or intermediate?

peaces
john

·
Tall-Scott
649 Posts
My custom screen is my DIY project but I made it where it will motorize out of that piece. Isn't it hard for you to see with that huge obstruction in the middle of your dash?!?!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow man ... where do you work and how much money do you get paid? =]

Also who did the installs for you and about how much did it run you for the equipment (tvs, amp, speakers, etc) + install

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
First off I am changing my back lights I just dont know what to get I am looking for the Gen 1 Tezzas but cant find them, also I have spend around 10geez CAN on my system. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, and thanks for all your opinions

1 - 20 of 54 Posts