Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the mall last night and my car was parked away from everyone else you know so I won't get door dinged, and well someone hit my car and ran. It messed up my front left fender and messed up my alignment {toe out}. I got in to drive it and the wheel would violently turn back and fourth it sucks bad. I have had that car since feb22 of 2001 and with my luck trying to stay away from people so i wouldn't get damaged and I still do so if anyone finds a red truck (guessing cuz it was hit high) with white marks on the bumper in the salt lake area let me know. I do have a Q for anyone whos car has had their alighnment messed up from an accident. Does it mess with the ATTS sys?

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
sorry to hear your situation. If the allignment is off, the atts system will probably deactivate until you have the allignment fixed.

btw-were you the guy that drove in the JRSC'ed SH? I was wondering how long your friend had the system installed and if he had any problems with the car afterwards. Also, how did you like the torque in that mofo?

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Sorry to here that man. It sucks when u do things to avoid door dings and crap, like park where no other cars are..and some idiot hits u and takes off. It sucks that there are some people who don't take responsibility for their actions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jspec81:
sorry to hear your situation. If the allignment is off, the atts system will probably deactivate until you have the allignment fixed.

btw-were you the guy that drove in the JRSC'ed SH? I was wondering how long your friend had the system installed and if he had any problems with the car afterwards. Also, how did you like the torque in that mofo?
</font>
The guy had had it installed about 3 weeks prior to my ride and no problems so far but he was only running on 6lbs. of press. The overall power was unfriggngodly.

Where did you see that post about the JRSC SH i posted about 2 days ago and now I can't find it to read the replies.

[This message has been edited by Chaoslude98 (edited April 13, 2001).]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kool-Lude:
Sorry to here that man. It sucks when u do things to avoid door dings and crap, like park where no other cars are..and some idiot hits u and takes off. It sucks that there are some people who don't take responsibility for their actions.</font>
I was thinking that maybe they did it on purpose because I parked away and was trying to keep it from dents.

·
Registered
162 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaoslude98:
I was thinking that maybe they did it on purpose because I parked away and was trying to keep it from dents.</font>
Probably not - they're probably just morons who hit you, then left the scene...

------------------
Martin Moran
Stock 2000 Prelude SH
Sebring Silver Metallic
"When you're caffineated, all is right with the world..."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.