1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
did any one get pics of the girl we got over at the ecko booth

·
Registered
97 Posts
FYI that is a supercharged s2000 there is no way a turbo would be right there, when you can plainly see where the exhaust manifold is and the heat shield is, its the comptech supercharger ran through a custom front mount intercooler, but its still cool

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gotryce:
FYI that is a supercharged s2000 there is no way a turbo would be right there, when you can plainly see where the exhaust manifold is and the heat shield is, its the comptech supercharger ran through a custom front mount intercooler, but its still cool</font>

oh, well, i didn't look at it for that long, i just saw a blower and thought turbo...so shoot me

·
Registered
97 Posts
O know Im not gonna shoot you, I was just trying to help out Im not trying to be a dick, still awesome pics, I have to wait until june 30th for HIN around here

H

·
0 Posts
haha.. didn't you guys see me?? i was the only white girl dressed!! LOL.......

Irene

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
man, did someone forget to use the flash on practically ALL the pics or somthing?
i had disposible cmaeras with better results

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
man, did someone forget to use the flash on practically ALL the pics or somthing?
i had disposible cmaeras with better results
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HondaChick89:
yeah my disposable got better results!! hehe..</font>
Just FYI.....the lighting in there was TERRIBLE. Some of my pics came out f*cked up as well. It was annoying as SH*T. I even got so frustrated I asked complete strangers if they were having the same problem and every one of them said "yes". It's just unfortunate that the AC convention center's lighting was like that.

Anyway.....I'll be going through my pictures and uploading them now...

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
Registered
825 Posts
dont worry Sam, i'll scan pics of some hott a$$ models i took pics with. had a nice grip on their lovely waste.
basically thats the main reason why i went. i care less about the cars. came there for the ladies.

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was kinda upset with some of the stuff that was entered in the show. Maybe my friends and I are just picky bastards when it comes to our cars, but if we could find stuff wrong with cars in lighting as horrible as that the ride shouldn't be in the show. Picture quality is going to be horrible no matter which camera you use in that kind of lighting.

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by trehlo:
I was kinda upset with some of the stuff that was entered in the show. Maybe my friends and I are just picky bastards when it comes to our cars, but if we could find stuff wrong with cars in lighting as horrible as that the ride shouldn't be in the show. Picture quality is going to be horrible no matter which camera you use in that kind of lighting. </font>
Glad to see someone knows what's up.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by trehlo:
I was kinda upset with some of the stuff that was entered in the show. Maybe my friends and I are just picky bastards when it comes to our cars, but if we could find stuff wrong with cars in lighting as horrible as that the ride shouldn't be in the show. Picture quality is going to be horrible no matter which camera you use in that kind of lighting. </font>
*sigh* thank you!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh man...

Those were some UGLY-assed cars. Like that Civic (?) with the blue lightning or flames on the side, and the black & blue interior with the Kenwood logo, and the blue treatment under the hood. Yech.

I don't get it when it's only done a little, but I REALLY don't get the extremes.

------------------
Martin Moran
Stock 2000 Prelude SH
Sebring Silver Metallic
"When you're caffineated, all is right with the world..."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts