Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it's Sat. night and I'm too lazy, cold, and tired to go out.

So show me random pics. Holiday pics, new bf/gf, whatever. Entertain me. Thanks.

Here's a couple of pics from last night.

Me, bf, Emily. Dressed up in kimono.

The bf with my host family. Haru, little baby all the way on the right, liked Dillon a lot but was really shy and embarassed. She'd walk up to him to say hi then just run back to me. Haha.

Standard Japanese pose. Freaking kimono had a million layers and I had a hard time breathing, walking, and eating.

Beautiful obi. I got tied into a bow. The dude was disappointed that I had to change and give the kimono back to my host mom. Unwrapping all the layers would have been fun.

Bf this morning putting his suit back on. :)

·
Banned
1,721 Posts
nice. looking good as usual. holla

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
malken00 said:
Hi Vicki :)

Sorry, no pictures, I suck.

Hi Dan. So did you get that house yet so all the PO girls can move in? :D

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
not too bad a shanty Dan.

my newest addition to my house....

She's already a month old.

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
was there japanese occasion that its custom to wear a kimono... or was it just for "fun"?

stuff Im selling now Vicki.... find me some japanese goodies.. lets make some $$$.

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
emily looks kind of cute for a blond girl

i'm going to be in tokyo on feb 18 to 20. what should i do? haven't been there in years.

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
DeadFish said:

stuff Im selling now Vicki.... find me some japanese goodies.. lets make some $$$.
1. where are you located?

2. do those tables have fold up legs?

3. How much are the tables?

The natural wood ones are very nice looking.

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
schwett said:
i'm going to be in tokyo on feb 18 to 20. what should i do? haven't been there in years.

I know a good shoju bar in Ikebukeru on the Metropolitan side of the train station. they liked the way I took shots, so I got many free drinks :bigthumb:

damn I want to go back to Japan :( looks like Ill be going to Korea in Feb.

Vicki! did you ever visit Korea?

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DeadFish said:
was there japanese occasion that its custom to wear a kimono... or was it just for "fun"?
It was a New Years party. Since the majority of us were out of Japan during the New Yrs they had a belated one just to thank all the host families and stuff.

Trust me, I wouldn't be doing it for fun. Haha.

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
schwett said:
emily looks kind of cute for a blond girl

Definitely go to ginza which is like the 5th ave of ny. lots of high end shops, restaurants, and bars.

Tokyo Disneyland is identical to the one in Anaheim. They also have Disney Sea which I didn't go to but according to my friends, it's just absolutely beautiful but the rides are very shtty in that they aren't very scary at all. Once you're done with Disneyland, as you walk out of the park to get back to the train station, go to your right and there's a small shopping complex. They also have a bunch of decent looking restaurants. We went to the Monsoon Cafe which was pretty good.

Shinjuku is great for cheaper bars/clubs. It's kinda like Times Sq. Just tons of lights and people.

A lot of people like Roppongi but I personally hate it. All the foreigners flock there and all the japanese who are obsessed with foreigners also do the same. The clubs are kinda lame and or extremely sketchy. Like one club we went to, Club 911, I wasn't even there for like a minute before my friend and I got felt up. :eek:

Sony Building is also cool.

The bf likes Ueno Park.

Also, if you want to make it out of Tokyo, take the chiyoda line out to enoshima. It's an island off of Tokyo and it's kind of polluted but once you look past that, they have lots of temples and shrines you can climb up and look at. The sunsets are perty and theres a few restaurants where you can sit and look out onto the ocean.

Anyway, hope that helps. Let me know if there's anything specific you're looking to do.

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Twiggz said:
I know a good shoju bar in Ikebukeru on the Metropolitan side of the train station. they liked the way I took shots, so I got many free drinks :bigthumb:

damn I want to go back to Japan :( looks like Ill be going to Korea in Feb.

Vicki! did you ever visit Korea?

Nah. We didn't do enough planning and since Korea isn't very tourist friendly, we no longer felt certain of going so we opted for Nagoya and Tokyo instead.

And for winter break i went to Cambodia and Thailand so no time.

I might head up there in March, perhaps.

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Show me pics of glasses.

And u and tits preferrably.

K. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts