Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehe...this is soooo offtopic but i'm bored...i'll lock my own post in a little bit.

Just wanted to share....
there's a film crew right outside my office door right now @ UCLA filming a disney movie called "dogcatcher". Man oh man...there are some mighty fine lookin babes here!!
!!!!
And i get free catered food! Bwahahahah...
i love my job

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'

·
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures? With what digital camera??

Hehe...i have a pc cam on top of my monitor...but that's not long enough to reach the doorway

BTW EPB, i work with network services for the humanities dept (i.e. CDH if you UCLA people are around), which means i surf H-A all day

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
um.. yup. That would be a IN for me too...

ODL -- So.. you going to get a lude cameo in there?

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
go run and buy a disposable camera
hahaha
</font>
And get out of this comfortable office chair? Hmm...gonna hafta think about that one for a bit

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Im in representing the UK crew!!!
IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN !!!

------------------
UK LUDER!:)
HONDA-R UK Member
5th GEN 2.2 VTI 4WS Manual

·
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last week I saw redman here filming a movie too. I forget the name but...it was about these guys that got high, and when they did they became super-smart. So they got to go to Harvard. So outside, there was a big sign that read Harvard for like a week, and they put up some statues too...it was kinda cool...

·
Registered
416 Posts
hey ova,

i'm at ucla too man. working at psych dept. they ain't filming around heah so I haven't seen jack. anyway, if you got that much time to surf, then go check out the nitto555Rchallenge and log in and give me your sn name so we can run. my name is teamkoryo.

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

·
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
psych eh? Come over to the quad (i.e. royce/haines/powell/kinsey)...they've been filming here all week so far!
I'm in Kinsey

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.