Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
one day...
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, searched around and didn't find an answer...

Where's the cheapest place to buy a hi-flow cat, and does it come with or without the flanges attached? or with the flanges at all?

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
payntechnologies.com can make a cat to your specifications and also it will bolt on without modification... 200shipped ;)

·
6,152 Posts
why the hell cant i remember testpipe.com??? seriously...and its funny too cuz i got my cat for my GC there too...lol

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
OT but you guys who have a hi flow cat or test pipe, does you sound differently with it on. I have heard some cars with test pipes and they sound like ass. I like my exhaust note now and dont really want it to change.

·
6,152 Posts
well i have a itty bitty exhaust leak where the flexpipe meets the cat so i get a raspy note at 4K but other than that it just gets louder at midrange and it deepened my exhaust at low rpms...on the highway she got a lot quiter...i have a hi flow cat and an EVO

·
Registered
147 Posts
CTPRELUDE said:
OT but you guys who have a hi flow cat or test pipe, does you sound differently with it on. I have heard some cars with test pipes and they sound like ass. I like my exhaust note now and dont really want it to change.
hmm........i have a testpipe and it got louder and sometimes raspy but still sounds good........my bro w/ the h22 has a carsound cat it is sounds deeper but not any louder.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts