Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you are up. Please tell me what to do to stop my check engine light from coming on everytime I mess with my V-AFC. Everytime I reset It it comes on in 5th gear stage of Vtec. The ECU is not sending out any signals either so nothing is wrong with my engine.

------------------
ONE LOVE
OOH

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please move this to the Prelude fourm not Kill Stories. My fault.

------------------
ONE LOVE
OOH

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Hmmmmmmm, I find it strange that you are asking me as mine isn't even in the car yet but what I would do is re-initialize it and run the car with all the settings back at "0" and see if the light comes on again...if it does I would assume it's a problem with one of the connections not your settings?

Anyone else?

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been there done that. Only time it works is when I take the wire to the battery off for 10 min. But who knows what it is? My car is fine. The connection are correct too.

------------------
ONE LOVE
OOH

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
I don't know what to tell you then.......you reach 5th gear Vtec though? Crazy. I'm putting mine in either tonight or tomorrow...we'll see what happens to me.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts