Honda Prelude Online banner

Hey jkoc!!!!

980 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Snoopy_cool 
#1 ·
I think I saw your car on the 417 at 9:00pm
Your new spoiler look awsome man!!!!
Keep it up....

I think you should change the yellow signal light to clear..it will be macking...

#2 ·
pardon me??? what the??

yeah i was on 417 today. i had JUST gotten my thermal exhaust and wing installed.

to tell you the truth, i think the mid-wing only looks good with a full body kit, otherwise ~~ eh ~~ looks a little much.. so someday i'll definitely get a body kit.

who are you?

#5 ·
hmm ,goldwing eh?

i got my alarm installed by them. theyre really nice people with good service and i'd hate to say anything negative about them.. however, facts are facts: in terms of performance parts, they are expensive. they really TRY to match the prices i can get elsewhere, but for some reason, their limit to how low they can go is not enough for me. also, i have no idea how good their mechanics are -- which is pretty important.

For alarms and accessories, Goldwing is pretty cool but for parts and installation, i go to speedstyle. there are actually quite a few high performance shops in ottawa considering its size and population... if u want more places let me know.

#6 ·
mmm...yeah I find goldwing expensive...They were going to change me 1500 +tax for the Greddy EVO but I got it online for 550us shipping and tax included
I think speedstyle and robson are the best in town but I think they are also very expensive...they change me quite a bit when I lower my integra...Now I ususally buy the part online, then I will have GradTec auto to install the part...they are very cheap...it only cost me 40can to put on my exhaust...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.