Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for sounding like such a rookie(considering that I installed my own VAFC and a bunch of others), but I just bought a new blue bulb to put in and I don't want to rip anything down if there is a correct way to do it. Thanks!

·
retired
7,431 Posts
hmm.. you installed your v-afc, and you're going to have a turbo installed..
yet you dont know how to change the interior bulb..

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
lol, i thought we were coming here to make fun of someone!! haha, best of luck in your project!

------------------

www.importheart.com
Whos your DelTapywa?
I got these Jammies.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey SADWAP- better to be safe than sorry...put yeah it is a mind boggler huh? I said it was a dumb ass ? didn't I? The turbo install doesn't sound to bad to me...if you can believe that after this post(LOL!) Thanks guys for the help- that's what I figured you had to do, but double-checking and making sure are sometimes worth asking before attempting.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey Spocko! Funny seeing you at Friday's at the home opener last wk. You seemed busy as hell! So is this new blue interior dome light gonna improve quarter mile times? You know, you could've been pimpin and got that light in red to match your car...

------------------
-Rebecca
'00 5spd base Prelude
What tha dealio?!

·
Registered
855 Posts
i an't rying o flaim bro but are u serious. anywaysif u have no clue its a good idea to post up. i did it with a red bulb and it looks hella nice. anyways yeah just takea flathead to the lil slit in th front of the dome light. it should pop off. one thing that is very inportant. it may be a lil hard to take out the lil light because its so small and real hard to get a grip n. anyways make sure and i say again make sure u don't brake the bulb because its s different story trying to take out a broken bulb. hope thispoint help. peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts