Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think it looks great. Some rims are in order. The red seats look sweet with the crystal blue. I'd like to see the back.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is that the oem front lip and sides with mugen back, or is it oem lip with mugen sides and back?

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
DC lower strut bar is down there. Interesting, I didn't know it was so visible. Good looking car!

------------------

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ok now I see it. Your kit is exactly like mine. You thief!
Mugen sides and rear with OEM front, great combo. Like I said, time for some rims.

Daniel

grnlude97

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
no roll bar

no harnesses YET. I plan on getting them a little later. They are a lot more expensive than I thought. How much should a 4pt usualy go for?
</font>
I wouldn't bother with a 4 point. The harness has a tendency to ride up if the shoulder harnesses are really tight. I like my 5 point harnesses (Teamtech). They run a little less than $200 each.

Don't install the shoulder belts at more than a 45 degree angle with the horizontal as spinal compression can occur in an accident.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
957 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:

tell me what you think

</font>
I think who would do such a combo of body kit pieces

haha, looks really good David! Even better if you had some rims!

·
Registered
327 Posts
BTW I've never seen a thread get responses so fast! Also your neighborhood looks really nice as well.

Daniel

grnlude97

1 - 20 of 59 Posts