Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have NO IDEA which bodykit I should go with. I like the non-aggressive look when it comes to bodykits.

I would love to get an OEM kit but I dont have the cash to spend $900 on the kit from HandaAccessories.com and then pay to get it repainted, etc.

I used OEM kit would be great but they seem impossible to come by these days.

I like the WW kit but I need to see more the nordic mist color so I can decide if I am REALLY crazy about it.

Help me out guys, what should I do?

Also with the WW kit and OEM kit it seems you need to move the exhaust tips back some to make it look right? The exhaust looks empty with the kit if you dont.

I would love to go with Mugen side skirts and rear if I could find them CHEAP, and then just get the front OEM lip from HandaAccessories.com.

Help guys!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Honestly, here is the bottom line. Where can I find the CHEAPEST Mugen side skirts and rear? Because I love the OEM front lip, damn! The WW kit is sort of modest, but still too aggressive for me I am afraid.

Again I want to spend around ~1K or a litte more for everything. I mean I am willing to buy a used kit, thats in decent condition. I just really want either ALL OEM or OEM front lip and Mugen sides and rear. Help guys!

·
I'm back!
1,161 Posts
Yep, it's also up to you man, simple look or the rice look! jk...................Suggestion only, go fo the simple lip look with some mugen rep. sides...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I am probably almost definitely going with OEM front lip and VIS Mugen sides and rear.

Thanks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
there was one on Ebay but the guy ended the auction early so I guess you're right, they are rare these days.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Dont give up trying to find them on ebay.

I know a couple of times i forgot about stuff... and when i was least exspecting it I would find them on ebay.

SO just dont give up looking for them :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
if your patient enough, you can keep checking the classifieds on this board. i've gotten almost all my parts from this site. patience is the key.. i know someone will sell their OEM kit one day..

·
Registered
548 Posts
PsYkOtiCs said:
if your patient enough, you can keep checking the classifieds on this board. i've gotten almost all my parts from this site. patience is the key.. i know someone will sell their OEM kit one day..
yeah i think people like changes, they want to try/buy new things... i see people selling their oem for something a lil more agressive and vice versa, eh who knows. i'd be all over a used silver oem kit.

also the oem front lip and mugen sides/rear sounds hot. u should get the vis replica. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
n1spek, got a pic of it? The RS kit lip looks decent, the Greddy lip is a little TOO much I think. I like a really really non-agressive look.

WWRS kit is nice, I mean I like it, I just would never want it on my car thats all. The side skirts look slanted to me, the rear flares out a bit too much, etc. etc. Certain angles the car looks VERY nice, but others I am just like BLAH, lol.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm toying with the idea of a Mugen front for mine, need to get the bumper resprayed as a stone took a nasty chunk of paint off!:mad:
Trouble is I'm in the UK, bodykit too flimsy to post!
Must admit I like the simple look too, just can't decide if the Mugen front suits silver!!!:confused:

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,838 Posts
omfg... I nearly shiited thinking... omg... he is back!?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts