Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put a drag 4 kit on my 5th gen. lude (i dont know if this has anything to do with it) and i started getting a check engine light. i took it to see what code it was and it was an o2 heater sensor. any ideas on how to fix this problem?? :confused: o2 heater sensor ????

·
Registered
928 Posts
acually rwagner was running the drag 4 kit(what the hell happened to him) and i am using the manifold saga also used the manifold

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont have a cam. i 'll try to get one though.
i didnt get the code. it just said o2 heated sensor mal. my friend says its the secondary of the cat, i think??

·
Premium Member
7,134 Posts
If you still have the CEL (i.e. if you have not reset yet), then pull the code so we can know exactly what problem you are having: http://www.hondaprelude.to/main_checkengine.html After getting the code, reset the ecu and see if the code comes back. It could just be an intermittent problem.

If the ecu has already been reset, then sit back and wait to see if the CEL comes back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i already reset it and it keeps coming back. i dont have access to the scanner anymore, but im pretty sure its the secondary sensor.

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
you dont need a scanner to read the cel codes. just follow the directions on that site mentioned above, its real easy to do.

·
Premium Member
7,134 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts