Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aiight, i was driving down the road the other day and i was coming to a stop clutch in and i look at the speedometer and tach and the needles are flipping up... i was doing like 20mph at the time and the needle bouced to zero then to like 57. now... there was a lot of corrosion on my bat which is bad to... so i bought some stuff for that and fixed that for now (what can i do to fix corrosion neways). so i thought that was it and the other day it did it again but didnt dip as much. i didnt do a very thourough job on cleaning corrosion... is that the problem? thanks guys. btw... its a vtec with 126K on it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
it's only done it the one time right? Or has it happened repeated times? This has happened to me once and only once. My car wasn't even running, just on, I was sitting in an AMPM parking lot, and I was looking at my gauges and they just freaking jumped, scared the $hit outa me(being that my car wasn't running). My friend told me that cops have something that can send out an eletrical signal to scrw w/$hit like that in your car... and there was a cop sitting on the other end of the parking lot.

Not sure if this is true or not, but that's what I'm gonna take it as, and leave it. If it hasn't done it since that one time, I'm betting it'll never happen to you again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts