Votes: 6 14.6%
  • oem front lip/mugen sides/mugen rear

Votes: 16 39.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well in a few months i will have a kit on my car. i am going with the Wings West mugen replica spoiler. help me pick the rest. also if anyone has the vis mugen sides and rears, how do they fit and what are they made out of? thanks everyone.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^i usually like the no wing thing (since i don't have one,lol!), but it's time for something different. i'm tired of looking at my plain old trunk lid. i would have went with the ww rs kit, but i recently lowered my car a little more (the koni's w/ the h&r sports are now on the lowest perch setting all the way around) and with the ****ty roads i don't think the rs kit would last long.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
My car is probably about as low as yours 2" or so and my RS kit is holding in there fine. I scrape, the hell out of it all the time going in and out of driveways and that sort of thing. The kit holds up just fine its made of plastic the paint doesnt flake off...it just gets scraped on the underside. Dont let scraping hold you back for an other wise nice body kit. In any case any one of these choices will look fine on your car...hell everyone else has RS, Mugen or OEM anyway.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Mugen rear is good and oem front and sideskirts is cool. Make sure if you have a exhaust to move it.

--Sam

·
the satisfier
808 Posts
IMO, the OEM sides don't go with Mugen rear. The Mugen rear is kind of too round to match the angular OEM side skirts. The line just won't flow well.

I would go with either full OEM or full Mugen.

^^^ If checkmate58 could back up his black car a little bit you would be able to see a side by side comparison of the all Mugen and all OEM kits right there. ;)

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mickey99us said:
i take it you want the oem front lip,well good luck finding one, i would pick #1
yep, it's on it's way. ordered from handa.

beaty: don't want the mugen front. to poor to afford the real thing and don't want the hassles of a fiberglass front. i love the way it looks though.

·
Registered
777 Posts
98VTEC said:
My car is probably about as low as yours 2" or so and my RS kit is holding in there fine. I scrape, the hell out of it all the time going in and out of driveways and that sort of thing. The kit holds up just fine its made of plastic the paint doesnt flake off...it just gets scraped on the underside. Dont let scraping hold you back for an other wise nice body kit.

I agree totally, i scrap everywhere, but its the underside of the car, its not like your going to see it anywayes.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I choose #1 if you're set on OEM front.

If you get a larger lip, then go #3.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bolivianfuego said:
Oem front with mugen sides and rear. It does it for me. heres proof.

Def. IMO best combo you can go with for 5th gen.

HOLY CRAP!!! that is EXACTLY what i'm talking about! i think i might have just made my mind up. anyone wanna photoshop that milano red with some other kind of rims? maybe rotas. tia.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts