Votes: 5 62.5%
  • katana vr6

Votes: 3 37.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can afford both, but its just a matter of color availability and how it would look on my car....

Racing hart cr 1 piece 18s..

Katana Vr6 in gunmetal w polish lip and rivets

also thinking about forkin out 2400 for the multipiece rh crs..

let me know what yall think

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like the Katanas - I'm a sucker for rim bolts, and the gunmetal would look better against your color...

...BUT - what does it say stamped on the spoke? The RH's say Racing Hart (duh), what do the Katanas say?

Looks like it sez "RACING LYTE" or something. OMGLOL! :D

Cheesy, like those Spoon knock-offs that say "SPOOM" :laugh: :laugh:

Why do they have to do that? Ruins the wheel, IMO. Guess I'd go with the RH, after all.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GP.45 said:
I like the Katanas - I'm a sucker for rim bolts, and the gunmetal would look better against your color...

...BUT - what does it say stamped on the spoke? The RH's say Racing Hart (duh), what do the Katanas say?

Looks like it sez "RACING LYTE" or something. OMGLOL! :D

Cheesy, like those Spoon knock-offs that say "SPOOM" :laugh: :laugh:

Why do they have to do that? Ruins the wheel, IMO. Guess I'd go with the RH, after all.
I think it says racing vr6...lol.I'll probably get the multi or single piece rhs...

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Man, this shouldn't even be a poll, get the RH's such a nice pimp wheel

·
no diggity
1,127 Posts
iirc, those racing harts look like what comes stock on the mazdaspeed protege. i really like the way they look :)

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
When are you ever going to get rims for your car.. This is like the 5th time i've seen you posted on wheels you wanted.. I'd go with the RH..

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
a bit fussy in my mind... but between the two i suppose the top is better.

what's the weight comparison between those two and the 3 piece?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I thought you were gonna get the Racing Hart GT-5??? I would get the 3pc Racing Hart CR.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
D R E W said:
I thought you were gonna get the Racing Hart GT-5??? I would get the 3pc Racing Hart CR.
i thought about it and have the money, but if i was going to spend 2500. i would get volks instead.I'm just gonna use that rest of the money and buy s2k seats and ground controls.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts