Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
nothing needs to be masked off.. u simply remove the rings and paint em and put em back on... whats there to worry about?

·
...under an umbrella
1,489 Posts
The JDM ludes (can't remember which model, type-S I'm thinking?) actually came with chrome rings BUT it was more of a bronzy/gunmetal colour. I bought one not too long ago but returned it :eek: I liked the chrome look better.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
its easy actually....

shibby?????

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
^^ :laugh: you've never heard someone say shibby?! :laugh: :D just read the NTPOG write up an you'll be fine....I've never done it, but I've taken everything apart to get indiglos on....it's simple. painting them wouldn't be difficult either. I'll probably do that soon if I change to reverse indiglos :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I painted my with another member from this board.. It was extremely easy..

All you do is remove the gauge cluster and then remove the guages from the casing.. then just pop out the bezels and paint them, let them dry.. put them back together

takes about 20-30 minutes, then just let them dry

I saw someone in the classifies selling these, you could buy his and paint them first if your worries about screwing up the paint job

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
You 5th gen guys get to do the coolest little things...:(

J

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I mean, I can beat 5th gens and all, but you guys can do cooler little things, like still find JDM fogs, paint your bezels, get more JDM stuff PERIOD...and get JRSCs, hahaha...:laugh: My girl's got a 97, so I got love for you 5th gen people.

J

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I mean, I can beat 5th gens and all, but you guys can do cooler little things, like still find JDM fogs, paint your bezels, get more JDM stuff PERIOD...and get JRSCs, hahaha... My girl's got a 97, so I got love for you 5th gen people.
yea,but one thing you 4th gen guys can do that we havent done is the jdm digital climate control

1 - 20 of 23 Posts