Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..i recently bought a s2 im and the iac plates that go onto the im and iac are there but the one that bolt onto the im is backwards..like i would have to cut off the tubes and weld them on the other side of the plate..does anyone have that plate so i dont have to **** with it??would be greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont need oem parts..your the 16 yr old kid that just got a prelude right?? i think u have a lot to learn! s2 means skunk2 and its an aftermarket part..y would i need to look something up from an oem shop?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
i dont need oem parts..your the 16 yr old kid that just got a prelude right?? i think u have a lot to learn! s2 means skunk2 and its an aftermarket part..y would i need to look something up from an oem shop?
oh sorry im used to domestic cars mostly mustangs and chevys thanks for that tip. hondas are the only imports i even liked but their kinda hard to get used to when u grew up with big blocks and **** like that

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
And you're the ****ing idiot who thinks his Prelude went 160. You have a lot to learn. :nono:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts