Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i swapped my A'PEXi N1 Full Catback to Stock exhaust for a ticket i recieved a month ago.. anyway, i installed it and one of the screws that attaches the cat was stripped so me and my friend took out the heat sheild so we can put in a new one, i managed to put everything back on and everything else went on fine.. now the check engine light is on and the ATTS light is on... Drove around a little bit and everything seems fine.. what happened?!?! help!! :(

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Code: 65

Detection Item
Secondary Heated Oxygen Circuit
-Circuit Malfunction

Problem Cause
-Open or short in Primary HO2S sensor heater circuit
-ECM

it might be the o2 censor..not sure tho?

·
Registered
880 Posts
PsYkOtiCs said:
Code: 65

Detection Item
Secondary Heated Oxygen Circuit
-Circuit Malfunction

Problem Cause
-Open or short in Primary HO2S sensor heater circuit
-ECM

it might be the o2 censor..not sure tho?
ahh the famous 65 code..... let me find a fix for that, i will email you....

·
Registered
880 Posts
since i can not find the right up, here i go.

I had the same problem as you, but it happened after i installed my n1.

To keep it short and simple, i took it to a diagnostic guy, who told me exactly what was wrong. Its not your secondary o2 sensor. While taking the n1 out you may have pulled on the power wires of the secondary o2, thus causing it not function.

This is what you do:
Get under your car, and push the secondary o2 sensor clip wire which is on the chasi of the car, push it in. Like squeeze it in. That way if any power wires were loose it will give off power.

Your ATTS light will remain on until you clear the CEL

once you do as i mentioned above, make sure you touch all the other clips the secondary o2 is connected to.

Then reset the ecu, by removing the battery terminals etc.... and try it..

if you have hard time understanding this email me with your cell, and i will help you over the phone....

·
I'm your daddy
629 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!!

PSYKOTICS... this guy has had my money for OVER A MONTH!!! and still has not sent me my WW RS lip. Please nobody help this guy out until he sends me my lip.

http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113422

Hey Psykotics, can you send me my lip or my money back. You say you're busy but you obviously have enough time to post threads on PO.com instead of shipping out my lip. Obviously you're so busy messing around with your car that you can't bother to be a decent person to send me my lip. I don't care how busy you are anymore, I sent you money and you have my property. Please reply on PM or email me giving me CONFIRMATION on shipping out my lip.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AsianPersuasion said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!!

PSYKOTICS... this guy has had my money for OVER A MONTH!!! and still has not sent me my WW RS lip. Please nobody help this guy out until he sends me my lip.

http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113422

Hey Psykotics, can you send me my lip or my money back. You say you're busy but you obviously have enough time to post threads on PO.com instead of shipping out my lip. Obviously you're so busy messing around with your car that you can't bother to be a decent person to send me my lip. I don't care how busy you are anymore, I sent you money and you have my property. Please reply on PM or email me giving me CONFIRMATION on shipping out my lip.
yeah i post threads and work on my car at night when i dont have school/work! i work all day 3 days a week and i go to school from 10 am to 9 pm 2 days a week bud. i will ship it out.. you have my word

·
I'm your daddy
629 Posts
Dude... I'm graduating this semester in Mechanical Engineering... working nights and weekends... i'm busy as hell... I found 20 minutes out of my busy schedule to mail out a money order. I'm sure you can do the same. If it's honestly too hard for you to ship out my lip... send me my money order back. That's all I ask.

One month with my money in your hands is way too long and I'm sure everybody here can agree to that.

You go to school at 10am... post office is open at 9am... you have one full hour to send me my lip... get up early and send me what rightly belongs to me. I'm at school from 9am to midnight... I sent out my money order during LUNCHTIME... or do you not eat during the day?

BESIDES... you have time to send out payments to these sellers... I'm not that different. Take some time out for me. I'm sure by now you've cashed out my money order meaning you had SOME time outside of school and work... so don't give me that excuse.

Don't make excuses and stick by your word... even though it really doesn't amount to much right now.

P.S. I don't want your WORD... I want MY LIP or my MONEY back... Take your pick, whatever is honestly EASIER for you. Until then, I will continue to alert people.!!!! I have been more than patient.

-Jeremy

EDIT: He finally went through and sent my lip... all is good and well now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts