Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way to remove the scratches and blemish on the headlight? the headlight isn't as clear as before

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I use Meguires clear plastic cleaner, then the polish and it seems to help make them look new. I'm not sure how good it is at getting scratches out though.

·
Buttering up the muffin
965 Posts
Check out this Link from MKIV.COM. I think our lenses are made out of glass however. Supra headklights are made out of plastic? And here is a detail site with almost every detail product you can imagine=]

Cleaning headlights
Detail Products

[This message has been edited by Phamine (edited April 26, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
I use Meguires clear plastic cleaner, then the polish and it seems to help make them look new. I'm not sure how good it is at getting scratches out though.</font>
hey, where did u get this "clear plastic cleaner"? i honestly never heard of it before from meguiars.

anyways, if u have s few small scratches, and they have to be fine small, then go try meguiars Scratch X. i just got that and it seemed to work pretty good among other so called scratch removers. it helped me hide a fine scratch i had really well.

and like ALL abrasive cleaners and scratch/swril removers, u should polish and wax the area again to protect it and bring it back to shine.

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
hey, where did u get this "clear plastic cleaner"? i honestly never heard of it before from meguiars.

anyways, if u have s few small scratches, and they have to be fine small, then go try meguiars Scratch X. i just got that and it seemed to work pretty good among other so called scratch removers. it helped me hide a fine scratch i had really well.

and like ALL abrasive cleaners and scratch/swril removers, u should polish and wax the area again to protect it and bring it back to shine.

</font>
polish and wax that we use on the paint?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts