Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So some firends had some yellow head light bulbs on his civic si hatch and he didi like the way they looked on his car. ha his car is green and he didint like the combonation so he gave them to me. i asked him why yellow and i guess he says its JDM :confused:ha. i dont know is hes pullin on my leg or what but ne way we put them on and this is what i got.

i asked some friends bout what they thought bout the new light loook and they liked it.....i just want to know what you guys think...yellow? or hell no? oh and the corner lights dont match up with the main ones beacuse they are just white. any reconnmendations bout that? but yeah what do you guys think?:blah:

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
Yellow is normally for foglights or race cars.

I personally hate yellow headlights but if you are going to ditch them because I said so, they've already won.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what i was thinkin ha. its cool to see something diffrent when you drivin at night but bannana look dont cut it ha

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
i have yellow high beams, but i dont use the high beams it is only for when it is sunny so the bowl is yellow

i dont use my high beams due to the hid retro, and it turns off my fogs which light up more than my high beams do

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had black housing front turn signal lights with amber chrome bulbs on my car for a while but I switched them to normal stock cause I want people to be able to see me signal and avoid accidents, which is more practical although not as stylish. I also have an HID retrofit with 4300k bulbs that are supposed to be the closest to daylight, again because of the practicality and not the styling. Other drivers are less annoyed by this color. I hate being followed by a blue tint or a hell no fugly yellow in my rear view mirrors. The lighting on your car may look good to you, but other drivers have to put up with it, and in the end, is it practical or just rice?

·
Registered
243 Posts
i would say no for yellow...

correctme if im wrong...

retrofit is when you use the right things to maximize the light output... for hid that will be with an hid projector (the reflector is more wide than the halogen projector because of the filament orientation)...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts