Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 si, and right now, the DC catback exhaust is on its way to me...or so I thought...it is on backorder, and the estimated ship date is the end of May (online store + shipping = slow). I wanted a nice deep tone, that wouldn't get annoying after a few months, and I narrowed it down to DC and tanabe G power medallion. The tanabe is nore $$$, so I chose DC. I still have time to change...what are your opinions on these two exhausts? I know I should get the one that I like...but I like both, and am now worried about quality, durability, and reputation. Which would you choose. Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
hi hoosierlude

i have g-medallion. i know people with dc. IMO the G sounds the best out of any exhausts out there
but the dc is more durable (stainless). G only has a stainless muffler. if you want an exhaust to last the rest of ur life...DC. if u want a lovely sounding...G-medallion. DC sounds ok too.
im sure others will have many opinions.

later

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx...I am really starting to like the tanabe and was wondering if anyone knew of a way to coat the piping on the tanabe to make it more durable.

·
Registered
800 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hoosierluder:
thanx...I am really starting to like the tanabe and was wondering if anyone knew of a way to coat the piping on the tanabe to make it more durable. </font>
Just get some high temp clear coat and spray the piping before you install it.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts