Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fall, the VR6 gets 24 valves and 201hp. Also, it's de-contented (no sunroof, among others) has a redone suspension and standard 17" wheels. An in-dash CD is also on board. Plus, they're cutting the price about a grand as well.

VW is finally getting it's act together. But it may be too late...

1.8T models now produce 180hp, but will be rated at 170.

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Umm... VW better worry more about getting better reliability.

For the third time in a row, either R&T or C&D had problems with its long-term VW Beetle TDI... keep in mind that diesels are generally the most reliable VWs too...

------------------

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who the hell cares about Beetle diesels?!

And VWs 100K powertrain warranty sure beats our crappy 36K. If I had that, I wouldn't be listening to this friggin' timing tensioner rattle..

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thewedge3:
And VWs 100K powertrain warranty sure beats our crappy 36K. If I had that, I wouldn't be listening to this friggin' timing tensioner rattle..</font>
trust me, everything on VWs other than the powertrain will go bad somehow and pain you to no end...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
Originally posted by thewedge3:
And VWs 100K powertrain warranty sure beats our crappy 36K. If I had that, I wouldn't be listening to this friggin' timing tensioner rattle..</font>
trust me, everything on VWs other than the powertrain will go bad somehow and pain you to no end...
LOL!
So that means Audi's are problematic too?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've finally figured it out.... you're really KCKCKC with a different name aren't you? You're posting too much crap not to be...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts