Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive been looking around for estimates for my body work to get done and my friend has a hookup so i check around other places and get some prices and friends body guy beats everyone by $200!:bigthumb: cool yes but um my lowest quote was $800:(
if you guys want pics i can get em but basically when i bought the car it had very minor front end damage but REALLY crappy work done. my driver door has seven quarter size dings, same side fender has a nice sharp dent, rear fender has three dents. its about the same on the other side other than a very large boot print (people are a$$holes:mad:). im pretty much willing to pay this cuz i need to repaint the car badly and get my kit on there. so is this a decent price

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
for the 800 bucks,what all is getting done?are they gonna work out the dents and repaint the whole car?if so,and they do a quality job,I would say its a decent price,if just dent removal,it seems overpriced

·
Registered
973 Posts
sounds like rip for just dent removal. i can my whole car painted for $1,500.

as it is i'm getting my whole front end painted, rear bumper, side skirts, small rust spot fixed and hood emblem shaved for $650.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
AccordSleeper said:
sounds like rip for just dent removal. i can my whole car painted for $1,500.

as it is i'm getting my whole front end painted, rear bumper, side skirts, small rust spot fixed and hood emblem shaved for $650.
MAN!!! 1500 is NOTHING for a whole body repaint, if it's quality work. How many coats of clear does that include??

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts